Wrong world - stuck in Watopia

Hey,

Suddenly my Zwift install in my PC is stuck in Watopia no matter what world is actually running. I haven’t used any 3rd party software to change worlds forcefully, it’s just believing that everyday is a Watopia day :slight_smile:

I installed the ZwiftHack app to change settings and worlds yesterday and even that app said that it was Watopia as scheduled even though it clearly was London.

Any ideas?

A few ideas, but I’d recommend removing that hack you’ve added as it’ll likely complicate troubleshooting a bit.

Generally, Zwift only loads incorrect courses when you’re running an older version of the game, if you have enough of an internet connection to log in, but it drops out soon afterward, or if some other app is preventing Zwift from writing to it’s app directories on startup.

Generally, any app that can potentially scan through random folders on your PC while Zwift is running can cause Zwift not to boot or preform properly. If you have any Antivirus, Antispyware, or Cloud Backup software running, please disable it temporarily.

It may also be a good idea to give your Modem and WiFi Router a reboot. There is a bit of a process to that, but I’d be happy to include instructions below:

• Unplug the power cable from your Modem.
  • Unplug the power cable from your WiFi Router.
  • Leave both devices unplugged for about 2 minutes to clear persistent settings.
  • Plug the power cable back into your Modem.
  • Wait 3 to 5 minutes for your Modem to completely boot.
  • Verify your Online or Internet LED indicator shows that your Modem is online.
  • Plug the power cable back into your WiFi Router.
  • Wait about 2 to 3 minutes for your WiFi Router to completely boot and begin broadcasting WiFi.

Once you can verify you have an internet connection again, start up Zwift and see if it’ll load you into the proper course. If it still doesn’t, please open a support request with us so we can help you investigate a bit.