Worst Zwift rider on record!?

@Jamie_Macdonald2
From looking at your visible rides in Companion, I’d say that nothing stands out as evidently wrong with how you’re zwifting. Unfortunately, a heavier rider with a lower-than-average FTP will find it much harder to keep up in events (including with the multitude of riders who apparently don’t indicate an honest weight in Zwift). But you are by far not the “worst Zwift rider on record”. And kudos to you for being honest with your data. Many cat D races are apparently still plagued by sandbaggers and cruisers, so aren’t fun for real D riders.

From your screenshots, you seem to be riding a road bike in game, which gives you the best chance of drafting successfully when in a pack. That’s something that counts for a lot in Zwift events. While you work on increasing your FTP, maybe you could also focus on some technical skills, unique to Zwift, by joining Pace Partner (PP) rides and practising keeping with the main bunch at the lowest power output which doesn’t see you dropped. This will definitely help you to ride with groups in the future that are currently a little too fast for you.

Starting tomorrow and for the next week, the PPs are going to be on generally flatter courses, which should be in your favour. From the following list, Diesel, Dorothy, and Eddy would all be in your range:
Anquetil (4.2) - Tick Tock
Brevet (3.3) - Tempus Fugit
Coco (2.5) - Triple Flat Loops
Daniela (2.15) - Flat Route
Diego (1.8 ) - Volcano Circuit CCW
Diesel (1.5) - Volcano Circuit
Dorothy (1.15) - Volcano Flat

and

Bernadette (3.8 ) - Wandering Flats
Charlie (3.0) - Suki’s Playground
Denise (2.0) - Sleepless City
Eddy (1.0) - Neokyo Crit Course

Also, is everything running smoothly on your Synapse? I’ve seen cases of people ‘wasting’ some valuable power because their drivetrain/bottom bracket, etc. were worn and adding friction to the system.

Finally, I’m curious about your heart rate in your activities in Companion. In most of your recent rides, it rapidly hits and stays at a ceiling at which it remains for the rest of the ride. What monitor are you using? It is limited to that ceiling value? To be able to interpret your data and follow your own development, it would be much more helpful to see an accurate HR readout.