Where's my Casteilli kit?

(Bhaltair Gruamach) #1

I completed Stage 5 of the Giro di Castelli, and my Customize menu shows that a new jersey is available, but there’s nothing new there that I can see.  Don’t we get to keep the kit for the stage(s) that we complete?

(Phil Clarke) #2

Which of the Castelli stages did you complete?  Stage 5 had the same Red jersey as Stage 1.

Ride on!

(Bhaltair Gruamach) #3

I did hear that the jersey was the same for Stage 5 as is was for Stage 1.  I only did Stage 5 and I don’t see any new jerseys.  The Customize icon has the little blue badge signifying that there is something new available, and within the customize screen there is a little orange badge beside the jersey page, but there’s nothing new there.

(Phil Clarke) #4

Hmmm, that is odd.  Make sure you scroll all the way to the right, as sometimes new jerseys lurk beyond the padlocks of yet-to-be-unlocked jerseys.

If it still doesn’t show up, you could submit a support ticket.  https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ride on!

(Bhaltair Gruamach) #5

Ah, found it.  All the way to the right.  The only way to get there is with the keyboard arrow keys!  Hadn’t occurred to me to use those.