Giro Di Castelli Jersey?

Hi,
does anyone know when the Jersey for each event is given out to Zwifters?
Thanks “Ride On”

I have ridden, and completed, the race twice (short version) and not recieved a jersey.

2 Likes

No jersey here :frowning:

3 Likes

Same thing here, finished the long event, no jersey.

3 Likes

I didn’t get mine either.

2 Likes

No jersey for stage 1. Did receive one for stage 2. So maybe something was wrong in stage 1?

3 Likes

Same here. No jersey for stage 1, but received it for stage 2.
Could it be that this is because I continued after finishing stage 1 and rode down and crossed the finish line again?
After finishing stage 2, I stopped immediately and got the jersey…

2 Likes

Does anyone think that if you achieved the Jerseys last year you may not get a second similar/identical Jersey this year?

So far I have received no Jerseys for Stages 1 and 2 but I have those colours from last year. Anyone know what the third colour is?
“Ride On”

1 Like

I did Stage 1 yesterday and no jersey. I did contact Zwift and they told me I was one of many that didn’t receive the stage 1 jersey (like we should have) and will investigate everyone who emails them that didn’t receive the stage 1 jersey and to rest assured they get it. I suggest you email them to insure you too are basically put on the list of people to get your stage 1 jersey/kit. They also said it could take up to two weeks to resolve and get the jersey/kit

That stinks guys, hopefully they show up. I prefer to wear jersey’s unlocked during events, rather than the “standard” jersey’s that unlock for gaining levels. I did stage 1, and my jersey showed up in my garage immediately when the event was done. I was able to select and wear it before I logged off after the event.