Where is the FIT file on Apple TV?

I lost a ride due to a network issue. Can we access the FIT file somehow like we can on other devices? It doesn’t appear so. Why not?

No Fit file on Apple TV but you can find it on your zwift account at Zwift com

1 Like

But it didn’t save, so it isn’t there? I was hoping there’d be a local FIT file as I see that’s how it works for other devices.

1 Like

Apple TV does not have a way for Zwift to save stuff.

1 Like

i had a similar problem after my workout yesterday, no network connection, ( thanks to three !) I left zwift running ( at the error page) and sometime overnight it uploaded.
why can’t zwift store locally though .,(added apps do !)

1 Like

Is that true though? Other apps on Apple TV can store locally.

I have similar issue - Comcast dropped - my ride is on Zwift but without a gear to get the file. - did not upload to Strava. - it is of course the day I do the “Strava Fondo”. AND I use Apple TV - is there hope it will show up as a file on Zwift sometime? Thanks

You can download it via a desktop browser from my.zwift.com. Try a different browser if you can’t see the gear or menu option to download.

1 Like

hi,

I’ve just had a similar experience today on Apple TV. Zwift dropped out after 20min, I was able to resume my ride and I can see the full ride on my.zwift (2:45m) but when I download the fit file its showing my ride lasting 20min. Is there anything at all I can do?

Hi @Nero_Oscar_Watts

Since the ride was done on Apple Tv, there’s no local fit file that is saved so that you might be able to stitch the two fit files together, and it sounds like only one was uploaded to our servers. In this instance, there’s no way to recover that missing data. We are glad to hear that you were able to resume your ride and that the full ride shows up in your feed.

that’s the thing though, it doesn’t (really) even though Zwift tells me my ride lasted 2hrs 45 the data doesn’t and that’s the only bit that matters to me.