Where am i: where is the finish line

I am riding the new york ride, how come it seems to just go on forever? Is there a finish line? If I crossed it, why can’t it be “painted” on the road “Finish line”! Also, with the hill icons on the bottom of the screen, I have no idea where I am!
Please help.
Thanks,

What course in NYC? You can check sites like www.ZwiftHub.com for detailed distances of routes.

Your current position on the mini map is a little white circle with an orange arrow in it. You can also use the Zwift Companion App to have a better map. Routes start/end at banners/arches. If it’s your first time on the route a banner will pop up at the bottom of the screen awarding you the badge

In Zwift there really is no ‘finish’ line. You can just keep riding forever, if you want. Each route has a finish point, but the roads just go on so that you can ride as long as you want, but also stop whenever you want.

1 Like

So, how do you know when you have done one complete circuit? Something I have missed identifying.

Is there a way to verbally communicate with friends, or co-riders?

Thanks

Well, the first time you do a route you know you have completed it because you get the notification. After that I suppose it’s just ‘tribal knowledge’. Most routes, though, start and end at a banner or arch, so that can be a good point of reference.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, I guess I better keep my eyes on the road, instead in my book!, lol

Thanks

Nigel, how do I sign up for the even on Saturday? In the posting, next email, there is an icon that says “Sign up”. Nothing happens when I click on it.
Thanks,

@Biker_Dave, using the companion app to sign up for events is the easiest and best option.