Welcome Club Jarvis Members!

Try using the method presented by Eric Schlange.

Wow, I’m looking for this option to set my Triathlon club members in the same place. My ID 509439 . Looking forward to being able to create events within the club setting.

I accidentally pressed declined the club Jarvis invite in my sweaty state, is there anyway to get readded?

Cheers

Alex

@Wes. the ride today with boost. Apple TV. Impossible to navigate out of the boost info screens. Otherwise, it looked good and I reverted to the Ceramic Speed mission.

Fran if you open up one of your log files in the zwift folder and then do a find for player ID you’ll find your zwift ID in there.

Hi Wes,

Can I get added to Jarvis again please?

I saw that I was added to a club after a ride and assumed it was some sort of error. So I deleted it. I’ll blame the efforts leaving me unable to think straight!

User number 50007

Thanks!

Can you add me in club Jarvis ? thanks

How can i be Be an official event leader in the forums here (your avatar would have a beacon on it)
Thanks

Do you lead rides on Zwift?

1 Like

Only Meetups with custom build workouts and races inside meetups

5 workouts a week plus 2 races a week

1 Like

I don’t think Meet ups would be considered a Zwift Ride Leader.

1 Like

How do you join club Jarvis? I did have a VIP invite to test boost mode but times didn’t fit around work so not sure if I’m already in or if that’s for something different? Can’t see anything different on the companion app :thinking: thanks :blush:

Como faço para participar do club, já tive o convite para participar de alguns eventos FutureWorks e participei

How do i sign up to be a Zwift Ride Leader.

1 Like

@Gerrie_Delport would be a better person to ask.

1 Like

Hi @Laks_Flash

The best way is to start by joining in on a specific club’s rides. Become familiar with the group. Then reach out to the club leader and ask if you can be a sweeper and then move up to ride leader from there.

3 Likes

Good afternoon.
Any chance of an invite to Club Jarvis?
I’ve be organising meet-ups for the UK Armed Forces over the last few months.
I’ve also got us our own event on a Tuesday evening that some may have raced with us.
We’re really looking forward to the club function as hoping it’ll open up a lot of functionality for us as a big group.
Hoping to get involved a little to understand the options and maximise the output when it becomes available to the masses.
My Zwift ID is: 206533
Thanks
Stu

we gonna have this in august update? :smiley:

I have been in the club since it started and I can honestly say that I barely look at it. I am not sure what it brings to the table other than private events which I do’t find particularly compelling.

Hi Wes. I’ve lead ZA rides and a team ODZ (ODivaz) rides for the last Couple years. Any chance I can get an invite?