Good morning Club Jarvis Members,
I wanted to give everyone a quick update on the state of Club Jarvis and what we hope to bring in the very near future:
For those who are not in the club, here are the stats for the club so far. Absolutely HUGE numbers from the club.
Here are a few more interesting stats about the Club:
- Over 6,100 Zwifters have accepted their invite to Club Jarvis
- Over 25,000 rides have been ridden for the club
- The Club Jarvis page in Zwift Companion has been visited over half a million times.
And that’s just in two weeks.
Here are two key features we are working on for Club Jarvis for a future update:
- Members only rides. These are rides that you can only see and join if you’re a member of the club. Think of them as the middle ground between meetups and public events. They will behave just like regular events, just limited to club members.
- More Communication options. We feel Zwift Clubs are not only where people ride and run together, but also where they communicate. We went Zwifters to be able to coordinate, collaborate and celebrate with their Club members from within the Club itself.
Please keep posting your feedback, questions and suggestions in this forum.