"Weekly goal met" not appearing

After the November update, the weekly distance and time goals are not displayed on the screen in windows 10

2 Likes

Confirmed. Zwift: fix one thing (like uturn), create two more bugs. Not at all mentioning the fairness aspect of this game. Zwift… Cheat is Fast.

1 Like

Just noticed this week. Notifications missing for time and distance goals.

1 Like

Confirmed I have seen this as well. Both my weekly goals didn’t show up onscree while riding.

1 Like

i don’t get any notification that my weekly goals are complete since this release.

they are still completing, but no notification in-game when they do. i have a time-based and distance-based goal, and it’s been two weeks without any notice.

not a huge problem, but on sundays in particular i am watching for them!

1 Like

@Johann_Gilles_PACK_H @Wolf-Dieter_Wiggly_Z @K_ranked_Team_CLS @Gerrie_Delport_ODZ @Dan_Dube

This is a screencap using game version 1.19.2 that released today on Win10, and it does have the goals in the lower right corner.

Are you seeing something different with 1.19.2? Would you drop a screencap in your reply?

Hi @shooj

It may be that there is two issues here:

1. the goals as you show in your screenshot. (I can confirm that I see it) :white_check_mark:
  2. The popup that appear when you reach your goal while riding. (this was the one I also experienced).

I also suspect that other notifications doesn’t popup like route badges but this is random and I can’t reproduce it.

1 Like

yes, i see what you have in your screenshot no problem. it updates properly throughout the week. what i DON’T see is the “weekly goal met!” message when i hit the goal during my ride.

it’s not a huge problem, i can manually calculate it before my ride – but it’s always been there to tell me that indeed i had ridden enough hours/kms to hit my goal!

2 Likes

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ and @Dan_Dube

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I’ll relay that to the team.

2 Likes

Common thread we’re seeing so far is that all of you are on Windows 10 / Win 7.

If anyone using a different OS platform is not seeing the banner pop up when you’re certain you’ve met your weekly time / distance goals - please weigh in here.

2 Likes

I lowered my weekly goals to see if I can replicate the issue. Will report back tomorrow. :small_zwift:

1 Like

I lowered my goals so I would reach them this morning and the banner did not show up.

Windows 10.

1 Like

Zwift on iPadOS. Adding weekly goals using Companion on phone (iOS).

Started tracking weekly goals again in Zwift after seeing this thread appear.

Reached weekly goal this morning, as noticed after ride:

No banner appeared during ride.

2 Likes

I´m on iOS 15.1 (Iphone SE 2nd gen) and Zwift version 1.19.2 (100145) and no banner during ride or at the start of the next ride for the last three weeks.

1 Like

Yeah, I recall not seeing a banner for Weekly Goal nor badge earned during Neokyo Badge hunt Stage 2. I know I would have seen it because it was my first time riding the new map. Windows 10 devise

1 Like

Using iPad I don’t see the weekly goal met notification either and haven’t for a few weeks now.

1.19.2 (100145) game version.

2 Likes

Mit dem Dezember Update wurde dieser Fehler nicht behoben, Zwift, warum macht man keine Fehlerbeseitigung???

1 Like

hatte tatsächlich erwartet, dass dies gelöst wird.

1 Like

I am using iOS app and am also missing the weekly goal achieved banners

I’m using iOS Companion with the Mac app. Macbook and I’m no longer seeing the banner. And I miss it very much!! :slight_smile: