Wahoo Kickr Core - No change in resistance

Hello, brand new Kickr Core connecting to a Windows 10 machine via ANT+ working absolutely fine until the Zwift update last week. Now when free riding getting no resistance changes when the gradient changes, it’s just one constant resistance!
Any known issues with the last update? Tried unpairing, pairing, checked that Zwift is using the FE-C connections for power and controllable trainer etc
Thanks in advance

My Kickr Core is working fine. Also on Win 10 with ant+ FE-C. Sounds like you are stuck in ERG mode, or the trainer difficulty was set to 0.

Played about with the trainer difficulty, makes no difference. Any idea how to get it out of ERG mode? Have also removed the Kickr from the Wahoo app as I had seen that mentioned before…

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Effort on downhills

I was exactly the same yesterday, really frustrating as I am trying very hard to stick to a training plan and so ERG mode is essential!!
Everything worked fine, even after March update, but then on April 1st no control by zwift. Zwift is reading my power and cadence (blue flashing light), but not controlling my H3 even though the app says everything is connected fine. Always just used bluetooth before with no issues.
Really frustrating.

Hi, I seem to have the exact same issue with my tacx flux s connected via Apple TV for the past week. No change in resistance on hills at all. I’ve increased difficulty to 100% etc but it’s making no difference at all.

Did anyone manage to resolve this?

selfish bump…having the same problem on Wahoo Kickr. Anyone find a solution?

i have the kickr core. also had some simular issues. did disable the ERG mode in the Wahoo App (the one with black icon).