Wahoo Climbing Mission 2022 FAQ

When did you contact them, was it over the weekend? You may just need to be patient and wait for a response.

1 Like

I contact them the 27 and yesterday 30 january

It did not work unfortunately

You just need to be patient, when you contacted them again on the 30th it put you in the back of the line for support. I’m sure they don’t work on the weekends either.

1 Like

Ok i will be patient.
My i ask you the exact way to contact them, i don’t want that i made it wrong

Try going here: Completing a Campaign or Mission

And selecting contact support at the bottom. If you have done something similar already, you don’t need to do it again.

2 Likes

thank you very much, i think i did something similar, not from that link, but from official support for Zwift , and i sent an emai and a message to ambassador (i suppos it you and other in these chat.
i will wait and let you know

So has anyone received an email for completing 10,000 or 15000 feet. I’m 85% done and no emails yet to enroll in the prize draw.

I finished the mission. I assume the emails will be sent at the end of the month.

Just passed 54% done Monday and no email. So guessed it will come later.

I also have not received any email but support reported that they don’t know of any email we should receive!

I’m chasing this internally guys. I didn’t get mine either :slight_smile:

Two days ago I got an E-Mail for completing 50%.

Yup, I received this, sent from community@zwift.com:

P.S. I had literally just checked my in-game stats that indicated 48% completion. :crazy_face:

Yep, just finished the mission and also received the email. But as @shooj stated i should have received a email after each stage.

I received an email with a link to enter the prize giveaway at 15,000 feet (immediately after reaching that threshold today), but nothing at 10,000 feet.

I have always had my account set up to receive all email notifications from Zwift, and I did another search of my email box and confirmed nothing, even in trash.

Thanks for the hint. Searching all my Zwift emails I found mine.

1 Like

Done today 78% of the climbing Mission, gut havn’t Receiver any Mail so gar. Disapointing :confounded:

Wait to 100% completion

Per the original answers to FAQs, participants are supposed to receive an invitation to enter the drawing upon completion of each tier (e.g., 10,000 ft, 15,000 ft and 20,000 ft):