Wahoo Climbing Challenge Progress & Rewards

(Pieter Macquoy) #1

I joined the Wahoo Challenge and already climbed over 7500ft according to the email I got:

Well done! You climbed 7,500ft // 2,286m during the Wahoo Climb Mission.

But in game it says I’ve only got about 5000ft climbed.

Also in the email it states:

Your Wahoo cycling cap and socks are unlocked and in your Zwift closet.

But I don’t see them available.

(Lin Alan) #2

I received the same email this morning after my ride. In my case, it is also wrong as I’ve only climbed a bit over 1600m.

I plan to keep riding. Eventually, I will hit the targets and the stuff will unlock. Between now and then, I have confidence Zwift will sort this out :thinking: :joy:

Wahoo Climbing Challenge
(Andrew Powell) #3

Over the last couple of days I was credited for my first climb at around 1100+ feet but my total did not update after climbing another 3760 feet today, it’s still showing 1100+ feet in game. I did however also receive an email saying that I had completed 7500 feet already… Clearly some bugs with this mission.

(David Ridley) #4

Same problem here.i have climbed over 10000 feet but it’s only showing just under 6000.2 rides have not been recognised

(Richard Harman) #5

My wife and I have both elected the Wahoo Climbing Mission back on the 3rd or 4th of December. Neither of us have gotten any credit for any climbing feet at all. Gonna keep climbing anyway - hopefully some tech nerd at Zwift will get this fixed.

(Martin Roy (B)) #6

Same problem here: climbed 800m on December 4th and was not credited anything… :frowning:

(Silas Swaim) #7

David - Are you by chance auto joining group rides, races, or workouts? I have been doing like 30-60 minute pre-group rides, then letting zwift auto join me to a ride, and I loose all that was done previously to the group ride.

(Vincent W.) #8

Hey all, this is an issue that we’re aware of an working on it. No ETA on a patch yet but I’ll keep you all posted. Thanks for writing in.

Edit: Wahoo Climb mission not updating progress

(David Ridley) #9

no brian , i was not auto joining. seems indiscriminate, just pot luck if it records it or not .

(Stewart Bennett) #10

Yeah, I climbed around 2,400 feet for my first challenge ride and nothing is showing up on the gage.

(David Ridley) #11

hopefully it will be sorted, i will continue to climb and see if it rights itself. just did the korea cup ride this morning , another 2600 feet or so but not recognised… annoying but not the end of the world :slight_smile:

(D Stankard) #12

I signed up Monday 12/3 on my Apple TV, rode - all was good. Then on Tuesday 12/4 I used my iPad and rode. That ride (about 1,200 feet of climb) has not been counted. Maybe because the iPad had not updated the app? Anyway, I had already registered. Hoping to get my 1200 feet of climbing counted!