Wahoo Climbing Mission 2022 FAQ

My Jan 24th ride is still not credited

Got the mail for finishing and entering the draw for the bike, but none for the other two

1 Like

My ride on the 24th is still not credited. Also did not receive an email!

Hi! What did you do to make it happen? Pls

Hit up Support and they will sort out the credits. See details in Zwift’s post above …

Hi I spoke to one of there online advisors in the support and informed them of the situation and they credited the following day

Hi Mr. Richard Dodds,
I would like to thank you very much for helping me and answer to me.
It is a pleasure to be part of Zwift people in the world
Raffaele Dozio

No worries mate, hope you get sorted

Hi Richard Doods,
Unfortunately it didn’t work, I was not credited.
Do you think somebody can help me?
Thank you
Raffaele Dozio

Hello James Bailey,
it’s Raffaele speaking, writing, i hope you are right, because on january 24 around 15:00 pm Italian local time i made 2 ride, TdZ 5 and London Surrey Hills , but still right now jannuary 31 15:25 i am NOT credited for that 2 ride. Thank you if you will be able to help.

Hi unfortunately i still have not been credited for my 2 rides on january 24 around 15:00 italian local time. What can i do? Thank You

@Raffaele_Dozio, you need to contact support. support.zwift.com

1 Like

I did it, but right now nothing changes

When did you contact them, was it over the weekend? You may just need to be patient and wait for a response.

1 Like

I contact them the 27 and yesterday 30 january

It did not work unfortunately

You just need to be patient, when you contacted them again on the 30th it put you in the back of the line for support. I’m sure they don’t work on the weekends either.

1 Like

Ok i will be patient.
My i ask you the exact way to contact them, i don’t want that i made it wrong

Try going here: Completing a Campaign or Mission

And selecting contact support at the bottom. If you have done something similar already, you don’t need to do it again.

2 Likes

thank you very much, i think i did something similar, not from that link, but from official support for Zwift , and i sent an emai and a message to ambassador (i suppos it you and other in these chat.
i will wait and let you know