Vector 3 error

Hello to everyone,i am writing to enquire if someone can help me, i have an elite direto trainer, which i have configured with Vector 3 powermeter, cadence and power source is linked with Direto, when i am cycling my avatar suddenly stops and i still continue pedaling but my watts are 0, two or three seconds later my w/kg is over 15/20 like 1500 or 2000 watts, i have been trying it with garmin and i have no problem, so anyone have the same issue or know how to solve it ?

thanks a lot to everyone

Hi @Carlos_Mahedero_ZESP, welcome to the forums!

This sounds like bluetooth interference, and when the signal comes back you can see a spike in power. Please enter a log file into zwiftalizer.com to see if you are getting signal loss/interference. To locate your log files, see this page from Zwift support: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/locating-log-files-BykKO63fr

:ride_on:

This is the analysis:

Yikes! Your ANT+ device signal was up and down like a fiddler’s elbow. Your environment is the most likely cause. Work through the recommendations below changing one thing at a time.

ok, turn off the garmin while you are riding on Zwift, make sure your fan is not anywhere close to the ANT dongle, and if you have a usb extension cable try and get the ANT+ dongle as close to the trainer as possible.

2 Likes