ΑΝΤ+ USB Dongle random disconnections

Hello and Happy New Year!

I’m having ANT connectivity issues with Zwift. After a random amount of minutes, the Anself ANT+ Dongle I’m using seems to reset.
I had a Windows 7 installed until few days ago and never had a problem. Now that I’ve installed Windows 10 Pro (version 20H2) it seems like the ANT+ USB dongle resets and Zwift has to be restarted to connect to my devices (Wahoo Kickr core, HRM).
Using the Windows tool USB3HWVerifierAnalyzer I’ve managed to log the error messages at the time that reset happens:

Record #1 (Key = 0x7ef0685d43a8)
VendorID/ProductID: 0xfcf/0x1008
DeviceInterfacePath: ??\USB#VID_0FCF&PID_1008#8&13d65114&0&1#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed}
DeviceDescription: ANT USB Stick 2
PortPath: 0x1, 0x3, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0
All errors encountered:
#1: (UsbHub3/176): DescriptorValidationErrorStringBlengthTooLarge
#2: (UsbHub3/176): DescriptorValidationErrorStringMismatchBetweenBlengthAndBufferLength
#3: (UsbHub3/84): Validation Failure of Serial Number String Descriptor
#4: (UsbHub3/165): Request for Device Qualifier Descriptor Failed
#5: (UsbHub3/132): Device Control Transfer Error

I’ve checked that I have all the latest drivers, I’ve tried reinstalling USB root hubs, tried different USB2/USB3 ports with different USB controllerrs (Intel/VIA/Etron), with or without an active extension cable.
I’ve disabled my antivirus software, unneeded Windows services and scheduled tasks, disabled USB selective suspend setting, unchecked the option “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” on all USB hubs, tried different BIOS settings, uninstalling/reinstalling Zwift, everything I could…
The same error always occurs after some minutes of Zwift usage.
I’ve tried the same ANT+ usb dongle on a friend’s laptop also with Windows 10 and didn’t seem to have any problem.
Any help will be highly appreciated, it is very annoying to get disconnected during races and it turns Zwift unusable…
Thank you,
Dimitris.

Just in case

I finally solved the issue installing Windows 7 drivers on compatibility mode for my motherboard chipset, USB controllers (VIA VL800 & Eltron) and Intel Management Engine, I don’t which one of them made the difference but Zwift and USB connectivity is stable now.
The incompatibilities with Windows 10 drivers are due to the my older Z68 chipset (Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3).