Uploading image gets partial black when selecting without HUD

Still happening with 1.30

@shooj can we at least get a bug ID tagged so we can at least hope it will move up the to do list?

1 Like

It is a shame that this is still happening!
As @Arjen_Woortman suggested, I have changed my resolution down from 4k to 1440 in Zwift as the ‘clean’ screenshots work fine then.

We shouldn’t have to be downgrading the game resolution in order to get screenshots to work correctly though, should we?!

Fingers crossed (still) for a bug fix on this one soon! … Happy to provide more system details if needed, but I’m sure this is covered in this/my original post.

Cheers!

Do you folks have OneDrive installed?

No, but do replicate with Google so I might turn turn that off for a bit and see if any difference.

1 Like

Righto, had Google Drive disabled for long enough to determine its not a Google thing either. However coincidentally since this most recent update that has caused the Apple photo crash issue, I haven’t had any dud pics. Based on frequency of this, I thought I would have had a repeat by now.

@Jon_Wakefield and others, are you still having the issue?

1 Like

Someone else has said it’s fixed for them on this update. :+1:

Just a shame they broke everything else about it. :rofl:

2 Likes

I tested this tonight… With resolution set to 4k (where we were seeing issues with clean images being black before), it now appears to be working correctly.

The auto captured shot was able to be selected as ‘clean’ and also no problems with my user generated ‘F10’ screenshots.

2 Likes