Upload failing since last Zwift update (10/28)

I’ve been using Zwift for a year now and never had problems with uploading to Strava and Zwifts own database, but since the last update uploads have started to fail.

• It worked on 30 October

• It worked on 31. October with Halloween mode.

• It failed on 2. November

• On 6. November it managed to upload partial 5-meter ride to Zwift database, nothing to Strava (though I did ride 34km)

• It worked on 9. November

• It failed on 10. November

• It failed on 11. November

• We’ll see what will happen today…

Luckily I’ve managed to find the FIT files on hard disk and upload them manually to Strava. So no data has been lost :slight_smile:

As it did not upload data to Zwift database, Zwift congratulated me 3 times for reaching level 17 :slight_smile:

Zwift does not seem to crash, I just click the “Upload to Strava” button and it exits normally (if it does crash, I’m unable to tell the difference). Only afterwards will I find out that the data has not been uploaded.

My 100k ride just disappered today. So frustrating to not be able to check the data. Help please!

I also have some erratic failures in the Straka sync-up (it is saved in Zwift feed however). Last week it failed once, then worked. Today it failed again.

Mine didn’t work on monday November 14th and also tuesday November 8th. Both times I manually uploaded them but clearly something going on as I have seen a few of these threads pop up. All my other workouts have synced fine.

My last two rides Nov 15 ans Nov 17 did not upload to Zwift or Strava.  To be clear, my ride shows “Partial” on Zwift with zero mileage.  Did anyone submit a support ticket on this?

Is there a difference in stopping and saving your ride? Do you use the mobile link (app) or direct from the computer?

I always use the mobile link and had  no problems…

Bastiaan, I am not sure what you mean by your first question.  I “End Ride” and “Save and load to Strava”.

I save direct from the computer, but will try the mobile app

• Running 64-bit Windows 7 with latest patches

Yes Greg, I am sorry. This is exactly what I mean.

The rides are always successfully uploaded to Strava and I only use the mobile link… Maybe this will help but in the end I shouldn’t matter from where you save?

Exactly the same problem with me…2 out of the last 4 rides have not uploaded to Strava…I have had to upload the fit files manually…

I’ve done three rides on Zwift, just signed up today. None uploaded to strava, despite connecting my account before riding.

Hello, my today´s ride on zwift is lost in Strava…so disappointed…