Unable to Launch Zwift App (OS X 10.11.2)

Hi, when I log into Zwift always appears the message » Unable to Launch Zwift App. Please try again. If problems persist, please contact Zwift Support «. 
I’ve reinstalled many times, but still not working.

hope someone can help, many thanks

Michael

I am having a similar problem with a windows 10 install.  it won’t update, won’t run.  been waiting on support ticket for days.  I was able to get on with an older computer but I ride about 5-8 minutes and the program crashes my computer.   happens every time.

Yesterday when I launched Zwift, the app froze. I tried relaunching but still had no luck. I reinstalled Zwift, but now I can’t get beyond a white screen after logging on. Subsequent reinstallations provided same results.  Yesterday was also the first day I tried to launch Zwift since updating to Windows 10. I reverted to Windows 8 and still no luck. Help please.

Works now :slight_smile:

My headset (Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma) blocked zwift.

That’s so odd. How did the headset block it? Well, glad it’s working now!

@Darce - Please submit a support ticket and include the latest log.txt files and computerspecs.txt file.

Thanks!

I’m having the same problem with 10.11.2…  Unable to Launch Zwift App. Please try again. If problems persist, please contact Zwift Support «. 
I’ve reinstalled many times, but still not working.

Everything worked excellent prior to this Mac OS update.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.  

Is there a fix for this? I’m having this issue now!!

Yup, re-download the installer from www.zwift.com (it’s small) and the game will run.  We’re sorting out a fix for older launchers, but for now just grab the latest and you’ll be up and running in a few minutes.