Trial expired error message

I have have signed up in Zwift already two years ago (monthly auto payment). Now all of a sudden it states ‘trial expired’ and can’t use Zwift! What to do? I was not even in trial! I am a paying member for many months already! Zwift help!!

Are you paying via iTunes? That is a well-known bug. Zwift doesn’t register the payment via iTunes in time, and they seem to be unwilling to do something about it. When you contact Zwift support they recommend to change the payment method.

When you log in the next time you have to select the option to restore your purchase and it will work fine.

Hi, no, I pay vis MasterCard. See below invoice I received today…

Groet, Hans

+31 6 239 76 948

That’s what I meant - you pay via the Apple iTunes store. Sorry if I was unclear.

Did you try the option “restore purchase“ (deutsch: “Kauf wiederherstellen“)? That always works for me, but unfortunately I have to close and re-open Zwift first which isn’t great when you’re in the middle of a race. I’ve learned to avoid Zwift events on the day of the subscription renewal, I only do simple rides.

Same just got me - cost me a 70k (Big Foot Hills) new route bonus.

Checked iTunes paid up for a few more weeks.

Get your stuff together Zwift.

The only long term solution to this problem is to not pay via Apple. You can contact support, but even if they sort it out this time, it will probably happen again. Pay on the Zwift website and the problem goes away. I’d ask Apple for a refund since the service wasn’t delivered.

The fun part is Zwift Companion knows I did the ride, but Zwift doesn’t - logged out and back in looking for the mysterious “restore purchases” and still no luck.

The good news is I cancelled via iTunes as of Dec 24, so I can just pay for a year then, or switch to a more stable application :wink: