Treadmill horizon

Which model of horizon treadmill is zwift supported?

I have Horizon Omega Z and though it does get connected to zwift app (along with my Polar H7 chest strap) it does not transmit speed (heart rate is transmitted only from H7). Any thoughts?

Any luck with the connection? The manual suggests that Zwift is compatible (v1.1D).

Well, actually yes, after a few failed connection attempts it just worked, without me doing anything different and it never stopped since. I therefore confirm that Horizon Omega Z can connect to Zwift and work properly. Sorry for not reporting sooner.

1 Like

Hello everyone.
I confirm the connection of the omega z with zwift since my first run on It. It connect via bt to zwift for the speed and time. For the FC on zwift i use my sportwatch with its fc to see the Hr on zwift. Gope ti be’ helpfull to someone.

Hello, I have the newer HORIZON 7.8 AT (late 2020), and it connects and works flawlessly with Zwift. No fuss, easy setup and the speed seems super accurate (all things considered). As this treadmill is compatible with Kinomap and there is INCLINE control on that plateform, I truly hopes ZWIFT RUNNING will provide this, so we can have a more realistic experience. In the mean time, I will try connecting through RUNCLINE to see if Zwift will control the incline automatically.

@Steph_Dem is the incline set on the treadmill recorded to the .fit file and passed through to strava so you get your incline and height meters there?
Thanks.

1 Like

Absolutely! Links to Garmin as well… complete stats, just like an outdoor run on my watch.

@Steph_Dem Thanks for the Info. Just to be clear, that works without the Runcline App?

1 Like

No Runcline… just Kinomap linked to my treadmill (Horizon 7.8). Run is imported automatically to Garmin and Strava with all data

Wonderfull :slight_smile:
Same with Zwift i hope?
Thanks man.

1 Like

Hopefully one day, Zwift will be on par with Kinomap and will permit the auto incline.

For now, it’s not possible

It’s possible if you use the QZ app as a bridge between the treadmill and Zwift. (qzfitness.com)

If you have any questions about it, @Roberto_Viola is the developer and will help you sort it out.

1 Like

Hi guys, QZ developer here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Ok so i pair all my sensors (incl treadmill) to my smartphone (for example) and then my smartphone is paired to my pc (for example) as a sensor.
The activity QZ recorded is then uploaded to strava, and not my activity from zwift!?
Do i also get the zwift route i drove then?

Sorry for beeing complicated!
Thanks.

you can decide if you want to upload the activity from qz to strava (you will lose the zwift map) or leave simply zwift associated to strava. it’s up to you

1 Like

@Roberto_Viola
when i connect my sensors (treadmill, stryd) to the qz app, and the qz app to zwift… then upload the activity from zwift to strava, do i see the incline / altitude then?

yes! let me know if you have any issues!

thanks!
can QZ also be installed on a PC?