TrainingPeaks Workout not syncing

Since the latest update (ATV), my Training Peaks daily workout isn’t syncing to my workout library. I tried disconnecting TP and reconnecting again in settings but didn’t solve the issue.
Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Similar problem with my account. Training Peaks workouts are not showing up in Zwift.

Same is happening with me…

It would be great if someone fixed this issue. It is happening to both my wifes account and mine. We paid over 100 dollars each for a training plan that just decided to stop working on a scheduled long ride day… wtf

Did anyone find a resolution to this problem? I seem to be facing the same frustrating issue. I have tried disconnecting my accounts and reconnecting but that had no effect. Any support would be appreciated. Thanks

I’d like to ask anyone having this issue, is the workout you’re trying to sync to Zwift a structured workout from Training Peaks that you purchased? If so, I need to let you know that these workouts don’t work with Zwift. I helped someone with this issue a while back, and he shared it in our Community Forums​. Here’s what he had to say:

"So it seems some of the “workouts” you might get in a purchased training plan on Training Peaks aren’t actually workouts but performance “tests”. These tests, by their nature, can’t have the targets filled in ahead of time and thus Zwift can’t use them as a “structured workout”. "

That’s fine but i have my own coach training plans and having the same problems. Alreay tried different network connections, reinstall multiple times the phone and pc app, disconnect and connect again the accounts and still no Training Peaks buttons or even no workouts on the Custom workouts button.

It’s a good game but paying for this and not using in full is a shame…

Capture

So a workout like this should be visible in Zwift?

did this ever get resolved? I just bought a plan and synced up TP Zwift and Garmin. The Garmin watch gets the running workouts, but not Zwift. Never did so not sure what the issue is.I checked connections and both seem good.
Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like
Lauren: "So it seems some of the “workouts” you might get in a purchased training plan on Training Peaks aren’t actually workouts but performance “tests”. These tests, by their nature, can’t have the targets filled in ahead of time and thus Zwift can’t use them as a “structured workout”. "

Hi Lauren,

Same problem here. Structured workouts not showing up anymore. It used to work perfectly for months, but not anymore. Nothing has changed by my coach settings up the workouts. They are on the same date btw.

How to fix?

Martin

I have the same problem since I paid the partnership

C mon Zwift, give a us a solution

Same thing here - was working fine for months and suddenly stopped working. Tried all the troubleshooting steps others took as well.

Can someone please address this bug? I’m unsubscribing until this is fixed as this is the sole reason I’m using Zwift.

1 Like

The only way I’ve found was to download the *.zwo from your training of the day in TP (there is a button on the right side) and save in zwift/workouts/.