Training peaks structured workout plans not appear

Here’s a copy of the email I just sent to the support team at Zwift. Please read;

Ok everyone. Trying to get all involved parties together here so we can find a solution.

This link is from a discussion on the forum a year ago w the same problem I’m having; to reiterate- Training Peaks workouts do not show up on the drop down list in Zwift.

https://forums.zwift.com/t/training-peaks-workouts-not-showing-in-zwift/11255/18

More info; I have found that the problem is limited to TP workout “plans” that I purchase and set into TP. If I create my own workout in TP it DOES show in Zwift on the proper day.

Another clue; my Zwift laptop app was very out of date, having not used it since the iOS app came out. When I updated the laptop app (for Mac) today, the purchased “plan” workout DID appear briefly on BOTH the lap top and on the iOS app (my iPad). But when I signed out and back into the iPad app in order to connect my sensors, it all disappeared again and won’t come back no matter what I do.

This really seems to be a Zwift software problem, not recognizing the plan daily workouts. It’s distressing that the forum discussion last year didn’t have a single response from Zwift and was never resolved. And equally as distressing that I haven’t had a real recognition of my problem yet from Zwift either except for 2 generic emails that merely regurgitated the FAQs and never directly addressed my issue.

C’mon Zwift; please help me fix this!

1 Like