Training Plan (Build Me Up) not capturing workouts after completion?

I am having the same problem, rides disappear… I used the “I did it” for the1st ride after it showed on Strava, disappeared on Zwift. Did a ride today, 2nd ride for 1st week and it recorded it as pedaling drills which it wasn’t. Now I can only see two rides on the first week of the plan. Something is messed up. The ones that went to Strava, don’t show on my build me up plan on zwift. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I finished the 1st week of the Gran Fondo plan, had to mark all rides manually with „I did it” workaround. Before they all the completed trainings reappeared as not done.
It’s really frustrating.

Same happens for me using the app. Is there any resolution on this as it is really annoying.

Mark - I am having the exact same issues. In addition to not getting credit for completing the workouts…the menu of available workouts changes (i.e. at the beginning of week 11 I showed a total of 5 workouts to complete then later in the week only 4 workouts were present).

1 Like

Zwift have replied on a different thread (there are loads on the same issue, obviously a bug affecting thousands of people!) to say they are aware of it and working on a fix. No eta though as far as I can see which is a bit annoying.

1 Like

This has happened to me every single ride this week. 5 rides in BMU. I’ve been trying to get every star in every section and today decided to sprint on my cool down knowing that getting no star for that section would not count. I will be clicking the I Did It outside AGAIN. Starting on week seven and hope this gets fixed soon.

Same issue here (but different plan: Gran Fondo) PLUS another one. Using Apple TV + Companion app.

1. Training uploaded to Strava correctly, also training ride is in my activities feed in Companion app. But training ride does not retire the training session on the plan. Had to tick off manually.

2. A remaining training that is still waiting to become active in Apple TV app, is already marked as expired in the Companion app.

Fingers crossed that this will get fixed soon. Thanks!

When I logged in the morning to complete my first ride of week 9 on BMU plan it just came up with ‘search’ and no rides came up. Had to close the app down then start again to get my training ride to show. And of course it’s still not being assigned to the plan on completion. Pretty annoying that this has been ongoing for over a week with no eta of a fix.

I’m seeing the same thing with FTP Building training plan. I’m starting Week 5 and although my rides are recorded as an activity in Zwift, it hasn’t identified a completed workout since early in Week 3. In fact my workout yesterday is not even showing up in the app (there are 6 workouts completed, 5 are showing up “expired” and one is completely missing). Using Apple TV + Companion App.

Same thing has happened to me in my last three outing in week 4 of Build me Up programme

Me too–Build Me Up is a mess right now. I’m also having a related issue with the companion app. After I do a workout in the game, when I go back to the companion app it doesn’t show as completed–the workout simply disappears. Sometimes what’s shown on the companion app as far as what workouts I need to do this week don’t match what’s shown in the game. It’s annoying for planning–I can’t check my phone any more to plan my week. I need to open the actual game, login, and so on … a bit of a hassle.

Yep, noticed BMU workout completed this morning is no longer showing in the companion app training plan.

Same problem here. Everything was working great until start of Week 5 of TT Tune Up training plan, last week. Since then none of my rides have been included as being completed in plan. Show as completed in Companion app. and uploaded fine to Garmin and Strava. I have to manually tick them as completed outdoors on plan but you receive no credit for this in overall plan. So frustrating.

2 Likes

Same issue. I did this plan (build me up) last year on the same system (iPad) without any issues.

Please fix this bug!! This is all I’m using Zwift for!

1 Like

I get the same problem in 6wk Beginner FTP Builder - The only clue to help fix it would be that the name of the plan has changed half way through me using it - it used to be called “FTP Builder” - it is now called “6wk Beginner FTP Builder” - I guess this renaming has buggered up the links etc. - this is my first use of zwift and combined with very flaky apple watch heart monitor I am not impressed - The guy who recommended zwift to me no longer uses it because of unreliability - I will persevere for now

1 Like

Since Mr. Hammatt asked to learn about others with same issue…been using Zwift for a couple of months.
Myself and my wife are doing the TT Tune-up. We have done several workouts that do not show as completed. Yesterday we did a session, my results show in my activities list but not as completed in the training. My wife’s does not show in the activities nor the completed. I have workouts available tonight, she has none. We started the program at the same time and day. We have very solid connections to devices…when we started using Zwift, we enrolled in a training program and it worked fine.
Will have to say my experience so far with Zwift in general, unrelated to this workout bug, has been less than expectations given all the hype I heard about Zwift.

Started with the BMU training last week and noticed that the workouts are not shown as completed.
I use a MAC environment but I never saw this issue on the Grand Fondo plan that I finished 2 weeks ago. Everything was accepted and shown as complete.
What actually bothers me the most that this issue seems to have started back in Nov 2019 and no solution has been provided even though we are paying our subscriptions fees to Zwift…
Even the suggested work around of manually setting it to complete is a botch as you receive zero stars for the workout this way.

No, this just started a few weeks ago with the last update. It only effects iOS devices. Windows 10 works fine still.

Same issue here