Zwifters have reported discrepancy in Training Plan workouts between Zwift and Zwift Companion

Hey Zwifters,

Update #1

We have a possible fix for this, but it won’t be implemented until a future update. Stay tuned.

It’s been reported that there are two Training Plans that are being affected: FTP Builder and Build Me Up. The upcoming workouts aren’t being displayed properly (e.g. it will say “workout 1” is due by Friday night, but then you go to do it Thursday morning and it’s already unavailable). If the user is using ZC(Zwift Companion), they may notice a discrepancy between the game and ZC. However, even without ZC they’re going to notice the issue in game.

We’ll update this post as we receive new information. Thank you and Ride On.

[ZG - 4378]

Any news here?
I have the same issue: different scheduled program between App and Software

Is this somehow related to the issue I reported yesterday for the ‘Build Me Up’ plan? The short version is - I’ll finish a workout on-time, and see the green/white ‘completed’ check mark on-screen immediately afterward. The workout data syncs to my Strava account and shows up under ‘activities’ in the Companion app - but the Training Plan section of the app still shows the countdown timer "Due In: [time remaining until deadline] next to the workout. Also, if sign back into Zwift on my PC, it’s as if I never did the workout!

This has happened to me twice so far w/ the Build Me Up plan (yesterday on Week 10 ‘Serrated’ and a few weeks ago, Week 7, ‘Kirizuma’). The only fix proposed is to go back into Zwift and click the ‘I did it’ link before the ‘complete by’ deadline.

This works, and I know I did the work - so, really, it’s not a huge deal - but it’s still a bug that needs fixing!

Im getting similar. Did you get any fixes ?

Dec 2019 - We’re still working on this known issue.

1 Like

I just submitted a ticket to Zwift, and I’m running the Build Me Up training plan. In the attached photos you can see the difference between the Companion and Zwift (laptop) app view of the schedule and ordering of workouts.

I’ve the same issue, workout appears completed in Zwift but “due” on Zwift Companion.

Any news in regards to this issue?

Thanks