Training Plan (Build Me Up) not capturing workouts after completion?

Same problem. Using Apple TV, ZC on iPad, Wattbike atom. Latest update to ZC has solved the BLE connections but the training plan is not recording completed workouts. Ending workout and saving. It shows in ZC activities but not in training plan. Saves to Strava and Garmin Connect. I see the problem has been on going for a long, long time so won’t hold my breath for a fix as cancelling subscription is a lot, lot quicker.

2 Likes

Having the same issue with the Build Me Up plan. Everything is working properly until it is time for the workout to be recognized on the Plan Progress screen, which is not popping up. Workout are still showing up as scheduled. I’ve been selecting “I did it”. The only thing this effects is that I am not getting credit in the plan that I am hitting all my goals/stars.

This only has been happening to me since the last ios update (using on iphone).

1 Like

I am having the same issue after the most recent iPad update. I have been manually checking off ‘I did it.’ Hoping an update can be pushed ASAP.

I have the same problem.
I have done my build me up
but it shown nothing…

how can i resolve this problem ?

FYI I logged a ticket today and they said they’re aware of the issue and are working to resolve a fix. They said in the meantime use the “I did it” option on the workout :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m also impacted, same issue but on the FTP Builder Plan. (logs in my activities, with the workout title, syncs to strava, but doesn’t update the plan progress as completed).

I’m using iPad Pro (11-inch, w/ iOS v14.4) running latest iPad Zwift version 1.10.1(63586), and along with Companion App on my iPhone + Apple Watch sync for Hearrate. (Which also is annoying as half the time Apple Watch looses it’s sync, another bug Zwift hasn’t fixed)

Same here, i did yellow unicorn and i can see this activity on companion app, on Strava too but cant see it in bulid me up progress window. Running newest iPad Air. This is 3rd time in a row that this happened.

Same issue here. Doing the build me up plan and last 4 workouts, since Friday 26th feb, I’ve had to manually mark as complete when I next log in. Workouts were cucumber, circus, malevolent and mosaic. Using iPad 8th generation running Zwift version #1.0.63186.
As others have said when saving ride name does not have Build me up in the title but Zwift instead. Manually changed but made no difference.
Now in week 8 of the plan which I’m doing over 10 weeks and this is annoying.
Mosaic, which I rode this morning, isn’t even showing in my plan now so can’t even mark that as complete. It’s just a white space where it should be.

Doesn’t make any difference to the work I’m doing but it’s inconvenient

Same issue for me and my wife in different accounts.
Both doing BMU and it’s not showing completed rides although we can see them in the activities log. The problem started this week.
For info we both use iPhone 11 Pro’s.
I have raised an issue and sent the usage logs for investigation but no answers yet.
Very annoying​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I started a gran fondo training plan on Zwift. I ride the workout on the Kickr, end the ride, Zwift shows me the ride data, I upload to Garmin and Strava, and then close out everything and the app. Then later in the day I check to see what tomorrow’s (or the next ride is) and it shows the last ride (I accomplished this morning) still needs to be done. I rode 5 with no issues, but 6 & 7 didn’t show completion until I click “I did it!” button. Zwift is tracking my hours and mileage, just not towards the plan. Week two issues in an eight week plan. Bummer.
(Using Kickr, and using a new iPad with version 1.10.1(63586)

1 Like

Same issue. Only use an iPad. During week 10 of Build Me Up completed rides only show up in activities.

1 Like

Hi All, I am also having the same problem - been doing Build Me Up plan since mid-Jan and now the last 4 sessions only show up in activities but not checked off in the plan. Is there a solution/fix yet?
I’m using Core Kickr, and an Ipad with Apple TV.

Sounds very similar to my experience. Can see the activities feed in Zwift and in Strava, but in training plan they show as expired or not at all.

1 Like

Hi I have have just started having the same issue completed 9 weeks of build me up now with only 2 rides left in week 10 none of week 10 workouts have recorded as done yet the rides are showing in my activity on companion and all the data loads onto Strava. Using a Tacx Vortex trainer and there is definitely no issue with internet connection

Same here! Pressed “I did it” on tine and now escalation is not even showing anymore

Same issue here - workouts not registered as being part of the plan, iPad, problem has only occurred in the last few days, Build Me Up. Had to click the ‘I did it outside’ button, which is annoying. Hope they can retrofit so I get credit for the workouts.

1 Like

Reported.
Zwift say …

Thank you for contacting Zwift.
I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with the workouts not saved as completed.
I’m happy to explain.

At this time, we’re aware of this known issue.

While we’re currently working on fixing it—please check the link you sent us, where you can find futures updates.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we get this sorted out.

Ride On.
Aleksandra K Member Experience Agent Zwift

Link was this (you can’t post linkable links in here).

https://support.zwift.com/en_us/workouts-not-crediting-SyxQ2Zvz_
2 Likes

Same workaround as linked a few posts above:

Same issue for me but in the TT tune up plan . Week 6 and last two sessions haven’t been accredited so it’s not limited to BMU plan . Wouldn’t mind but the plans recently got bloody hard