Training Plan (Build Me Up) not capturing workouts after completion?

Same here. iPad and Elite Suite.

Same issue too with Giza and HWBTDTDWH

In the last two days.

I just posted about this in the Android subsection, having the same problems on Zwift Companion. Started for me for the workout I completed on Feb. 27th, prior workout on Feb. 25th was marked completed and is still visible.

Same here, on the Build Me Up plan (week 9) - all was fine until the last update. Running Zwift on Apple TV and Companion on iOS, with Wahoo Kickr Snap.

I’ve had to manually tick off the workouts for the last week or so, hopefully this will be resolved soon as the training plan in the Companion app is all over the place!

1 Like

I’m in Week 2 in Build Me Up and NOTHING is getting captured. Hope it captures Week 3

I have the same issue the last four days and today again with the Build Me Up training. After finishing the training it is not marked as completed in the trainingsplan and also the effort is not accounted for. that’s frustrating!
I had no issues the first 30 trainings of this plan.
Hope Zwift will map my trainings later to my plan after resolving the issue. Raised a support ticket, and response was that they are working on this issue

Same happening here. Completed workouts not showing as completed in training plan (build me up). This is really frustrating. Don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but was working fine using windows 10 laptop. Last couple workouts have been with new Apple TV… Low and behold not showing as done in Zwift. Might go back to laptop!
Edit, must have been a coincidence, as peeps are having this irrespective of platform/device used. Grrrr.

Just noticed 2 more missing that I’ve done since Bricolage. This is annoying now… :frowning:

Same issue for me in last four build me up rides. I am using iPad Pro. Also does not show as complete on the companion app. Even though I completed it and exited as per normal. Shows up in strava. But the last four have not had the words build me up in their title…

Same here. On the first week of build me up and workouts are not showing up as completed. Having to mark as I DID IT. I am able to progress through the workouts this way but this bug should have been sorted by now.

I’m on week 3 of BMU and all completed workouts are showing, no issues to report. Windows 10 PC, companion app on Android.

I just had the same issue with Zwift 101 training plan, Second workout. IPad PRO. Uploaded to Strava and the companion app but not in the Zwift plan itself

I’m curious how many of you have missed rides (as on physically didn’t do them) previously on the plan? The reason I ask is I’m wondering if the ride names get out of sync somehow. So I just noticed Hang Ten turned up on strava and I actually didn’t do that one earlier in the Plan. Then it actually turned up a second time on Strava with a different time/distance etc. like maybe the rides are getting synchd but under a different name. Just a thought but curious if others having this issue also skipped rides previously in the plan?

I’ve not missed any actual rides but already have 2 that I’ve completed missing from Zwift logging despite them having uploaded to Strava.

This issue is well documented and ongoing. I experienced it myself starting on February 27, 2021 with the Build Me Up Plan after completing the Week 6 “HWBTWTDWH” workout. Completed the workout but the plan progress did not update to reflect that it was completed. Finally figured out how to manually click to indicate it was completed “outside”. Since then I have completed every workout in the plan as scheduled but the plan progress does not automatically update. I have had to manually indicate completion each time. I am sorry to see that this issue has been going on since November 2019!!! Clearly not a priority for Zwift to fix.

FYI, I am using an iPad mini (iOS v 14.4) running Zwift version 1.0.63186 (as indicated in App Store; the Zwift start-up screen shows it as “1.10.1(63586)” so not sure what that is all about)

2 Likes

I’m seeing a trend here, all the issues seem to be on iOS devices, Apple TV, iPad’s, etc. I haven’t had any issues on Windows 10.

Ok - could be. iPad mini is all I use as I do not have a win 10 system.

1 Like

Yup, same problem on the dirt destroyer plan, complete the workout and doesn’t indicate it’s done.

Using an iPad Pro so looks like that’s the problem!? Doesn’t seem to be getting solved anytime quick…

2 Likes

Same here. ‘Build Me Up’ is missing in name and training is not ‘checked’ in progress. I have tried changing the name and added ‘Build Me Up’ before the name ‘Exemplar’ (did it today). The only work around is selecting ‘I did it’. Didn’t have this problem until two weeks ago and I am now in week 10 of training plan.

3 Likes