Tour de zwift completion not recognised

Same problem. Made up two stages. No email confirmation, although stages show up as completed in individual ride information.

Does Voting on this topic at increase response from Zwift? I’ve added my vote in the hope.

I’m planning to direct message Zwift support if no resolution tomorrow. Perhaps if we all direct message

Basically same again here, Completed stage 7(B) as my final stage in the TDZ, and it is still showing as incomplete on the TDZ page. No grand compete email, or stage complete email. The ride went smoothly and logged succesfully onto zwift power. I did this final ride on the extra make up day on Monday 05th Feb 19:30 GMT. Maybe TDZ isnt recognising rides on make up days ?

Same problem here. Four stages performed in the first two make-up days have been recognized but one performed on the third day (stage 7) has not been recognized. I have opened a ticket, I hope they solve it after the effort made, not only physical and mental, but also balancing schedules, giving up other activities etc …

Exactly, 9 stages - with work, home, and small children to manage is challenge on top of a challenge. My patience was wearing thin after two rides dropped all paired sensors (never done that before), so this was an unwelcome bonus on top of those… hopefully they are looking at it and will have it fixed soon.

Hi All,
Maybe go in via the link below, looks like they are fixing on a rider by rider basis (yikes).

https://forums.zwift.com/t/tour-de-zwift-makeup-day-error/40429

Hi guys, since posting on this topic I’ve received the unlocked kit and a thumbs up for all the stages, so looks like they are sorting it :+1:t2:

Great news - thanks for posting.

Update - I’ve now receieved my TDF “series complete” email.,
Although my “Tour de Zwift Progress” at " Tour de Zwift 2022 - Zwift " is still reporting 8/9 with 7 still showing as incomplete.

Looks like Zwift are working on it.