TDZ stages not showing completed

I completed TDZ stage 8 a few days ago, and it’s shows complete in my Companion activities, and also on Strava, but it doesn’t show the completed challenge on the challenge card in Zwift itself… Any ideas what’s gone wrong guys?

Been happening a bit. Email support and they’ll be able to look at it.

Failing that do it again. :laughing:

Sorry this happened Chris. Like Stuart says, if you contact support, we should be able to get this credited for you.

Thanks James, Sorry this the first time I have had the issue. I think I have already emailed the support team, using the link from the zwift app, but is there a way of checking? Also, any idea how long they take to respond to requests, as I don’t want to miss the opportunity to get I to the draw for all that kit… Tha ks for your help/advice.

Kind regards
Chris

Thanks Stuart, struggling for the time to repeat it again with work commitments… Would happily do it again though if its scheduled at suitable time to complete it… So glad that my lovely other half Caroline introduced me to Zwift and using a cycle trainer… Get so much more done now… :grin:

Support isn’t always the quickest but they’ll work through it and I’m she you’ll get the credit.

Failing that ask your better half to see if she can complete it for you seeing as she’s partly to blame.

1 Like

If you don’t hear back in 24 hours, let me know and I’ll see if I can find someone to help.

Love that suggestion Stuart!! I think I might know the answer to that one though… And it might not be publishable on the forum :joy: however, if I do have to do it again it’ll be some more of those calories torched…

Thanks James, much appreciated.
Kind regards
Chris

1 Like