Hi all, I have been using Zwift on my iPad with Garmin speed and cadence bundle 2 perfectly fine. After the IOS update to the latest 14.5 version on my iPad, Zwift is not able to read data from the speed and cadence sensors.
Here are the actions taken so far to solve the problem which did not help at all:
- The sensors are fine with new batteries generating data to my Garmin Forerunner 945
- I uninstalled the app and installed it again
- Turned off and on the iPad and other connections
- Checked on my iPad that app has permission to use BLE
- Tried with my iPhone instead with which everything worked perfectly and I was able to ride.
What other actions do I need to take to be able to use Zwift on my iPad?