Tacx Neo 2T and RPM

I have my neo 2t paired via bluetooth and on the zwift pairing screen the rpm from the trainer is reading 1…but no pedaling is happening. IN game the RPM is stuck on 1 RPM.

Need help fixing this.

Hi @michael_challoner , it looks like this is your first time posting on the forums, so welcome!

I’m Steven with Zwift tech support, and I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into these pairing issues with your Tacx Neo 2T smart trainer. I’ll do my best to help.

I had a look at your account, and noticed you’ve historically used a few different devices for Zwift (e.g. computers, phones, etc…), so make sure Zwift is closed out on any secondary devices, and that the app is only actively running on one device at a time. That’ll rule out the chance that a secondary device is stealing the connection from Zwift.

You might also check some of the troubleshooting steps in this article, and see if that helps.

I’d also suggest you check to make sure the firmware for the Tacx Neo 2T is up to date. You can read more about that in this article.

Let us know if you need more help!