just purchased a trainer to use zwift for training. I can not get Zwift to work correctly with the trainer.
- I use companionapp for bluetooth pairing
- I can not get bluetooth to work in Windows 10 inside Zwift, thats why I use companion app. Use an Asus bluetooth USB dongle.
- I start Zwift companion app on phone.(Tested with Iphone 8 and XR)
- On Zwift on windows PC I search for the devices and they are found through companionapp and Zwift windows app says they are connected, when i pedal I see metrics change, sometimes they drop to 0 but then show up again.
- I jump into the game and get some metrics for a few seconds and then it all stops and no metrics are sent when pedalling. Companionapp shows no metrics at all. (This happens all the time when I restart the software.)
I have no problems when using Tacx software.
- I get bluetooth to work on my windows 10 PC with Tacx software.
- Tacx iphone calibration app gives correct readings.
- Tacx trainer software give correct metrics from the trainer when biking on the windows 10 PC and it all works.