Tacx Bushido Smart T2780 not connectable as controllable trainer

Hy all, 

I have a Tacx Bushido Smart T2780 and try to connect the bushido as controllable trainer via the Zwift Mobile Link App and bluethooth. My handy Sony Experia Z3 find the bushido and connects it via bluethooth. But when I search the bushido in the Swift application as controllable trainer, the trainer isn’t found. Only the powermeter and cadence sensor is found. Is the resistance control via  bluethooth not possible? Do i need the ANT+ dongle? 

When I am using the the Tacx mobile app, I can control the resistance via bluethooth. 

Any body a idea? 

Thx for help Joerg

You shouldn’t be directly connecting your phone and your trainer if you want Zwift to find it; it needs to be unpaired. See our instructions on how to pair.

Thanks for answer and sorry for my late answer. It seems to be a problem with my phone. I don’t pair the trainer directly with the phone, but also only cadence and powermeter are connected and the controllable trainer isn’t found. Than I have the idea to try the phone of my girlfriend, Iphone 6. With this setup all is working fine. I think some settings with my phone are wrong. 

Thx for help.

Joerg