Switch route mid ride

Is there a way to switch the route mid ride?

As in I’ve ridden one route, now I want to ride another without having to either A) save and restart; B) manually figure out the route as I go

Not at the moment so you will have to stick with your A and B options for now. It’s been suggested more than a few times so let’s hope it get implemented in the feature.

2 Likes

@Mark_ONeal

yes maybe in the future soon just vote here:

1 Like

That’s not really what the OP was referring to, he was asking for the ability to change to a different route mid ride.

3 Likes

+1 from me for being able to change route mid-ride. I set out to do the Pru Ride London full course this morning. Felt awful. Would have loved the option to switch to the Half Pru Ride!! As it was I baled out after three laps because it clearly wasn’t my day. I might have had the motivation to drag myself round the shorter course though.

2 Likes

Ok! I know that this is an old thred - but!
How is it possible that this simple feature is still missing?
If someone from Zwift is actually reading this, please comment.
/Patrik

Any updates on this? This is really much needed feature! And shouldn’t be that hard to implement. Please Zwift!

1 Like

Yes, it makes no sense at all to have to close the application and start again Zwifting…

2 Likes

bring it on!

1 Like

Sad to see that Zwift didn’t creat this feature yet…hope they will fix it soon :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, this feature should be a no brainer, especially when you’re completing shorter routes. Please implement this feature soon guys. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
is there any update here?
Agree with @Stephen_Noble1 - when completing shorter routes it makes definately sense.

I really enjoy Zwift but I am getting pretty frustrated that some of these basic feature requests have not been addressed for years. Can the Zwift team give any update on what you are prioritizing instead and how you decide?

The original issue/question I believe was raised when indeed you had to close the app to ride a new route. That’s no longer the case – you don’t need to exit the app. Though you do still need to end the ride I believe.