Change route during ride (group riding)

So this morning I joined the Swedish Zwift RIde. And I was running a little late, so I forgot to set the route to “flat” so I had to make sure to not forget so change direction at every turn.

Is there a way to change route mid ride?

You can use the Zwift app to make the turns (I believe it is the top to buttons on the second page) or you can use a keyboard to change direction.

I know that! But thats not the question.

When you start a ride at Watiopia you get this choice:

If you choose the wrong option at the start, is there a way to change it mid ride?

You can either end the ride and start over or you can make the turns using the app or keyboard!

Yes i know! Are you trying to misunderstand? :poop:

YOU ARE CALLING ME “■■■■” WHEN I’M TRYING TO HELP YOU!!??

You cannot change that option after you start! You will need to exit Zwift or use the App or Keyboard to make direction changes! 

ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING ME!!??!! 

Since you seem to have a hard time to read I will repeat myself (as you do and not actually trying to help). But with a few highlighted sections

So this morning I joined the Swedish Zwift RIde. And I was running a little late, so I forgot to set the route to “flat”.
This part:

I had to make sure not forget to change direction at every turn. <– Meaning press the keyboard och using the app. 

Is there a way to change the preset route (you know the small picture a few lines upp…) mid ride without leaving the group ride/race I’m in?

Remember this is the “Feature Requests” part right? not the “Tips and troubleshooting”.

Clear enough? 

LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT ONCE YOU START.

YOU WILL NEED TO EXIT THE RIDE AND START OVER!! ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH?

You keep asking if there is a way to change that setting once you start and I keep telling you there is no way to do it. If you are going to make a feature request please form your sentences that way. All you are doing is asking if a setting can be changed after you start a ride and I keep informing you that it cannot be done.

I am not sure why you are not understanding what I am trying to telling! 

you are both hilarious  :)

Poor paul haha. He answered it multiple times and you simply didn’t understand lmao. Anyways we need this option. I️ hate having to do the turns. And sometime the turns do not work. I️ hit left and it won’t go left or right and etc.

1 Like

As far as I know, the turns work for me. I just notice that you’ll get a notification about an upcoming intersection sometimes far in advance of the turn, so it takes a while to get there, even after you make your selection. Just my observation