Support is non-existent

After raising a support ticket a week ago I’ve had zero support or meaningful contact.

I think non-existent is an exaggeration. However, I see your point as my experience is comparable.

I’ve found the following to be “normal” support.

First response to the created ticket usually comes in 24-36 hours (not including weekends) but this is commonly a generic response and asks for more information and log files. Often there’s some simple advice in the first response too (ensure latest drivers, latest version of Zwift, etc, etc)

When you respond to the request for more info it can take a long time for the next response from Zwift. I’ve often waited 5 or 6 days and once it was two weeks.

It’s not ideal and it’s not the service a paying subscriber might expect to receive. But, 9/10 times the issues do get resolved. I think some expectation management on Zwift’s part would go a long way with regards to how support works and turn around times.

4 Likes

I heard something the other day that was an ah-ha moment for me at work “obsess over your clients”.

Our apologies for the delay @miguelr! We’ve since responded to your ticket, let us know when you get a chance to see it!

I’ve seen your response:

• we’re busy
  • we don’t know what’s wrong
  • we’re passing it to an even smaller team
  • they take even longer to respond
2 Likes

What is the issue, maybe the user base can assist you in resolving it.

2 Likes

So, I cant use my zwift membership until zwift sort their ■■■■ into one )*(&%^^%0 sock.
I’ve tried to contact zwift support but they don’t work Mon - Fri…and have weekends off…
I’ll bet if I wanted to buy something from them they’d be all over me. But since I’m a member and now have a problem they don’t want to help…over the last 2 weeks i’ve put in 3 queries.
Until they get off their arses I can’t use my zwift membership.
Anyone else have probs with ZWIFT NON-support???

So, I cant use my zwift membership until zwift sort their ■■■■ into one )(%%$@^%0 sock.
I’ve tried to contact zwift support but they don’t work Mon - Fri…and have weekends off…
I’ll bet if I wanted to buy something from them they’d be all over me. But since I’m a member and now have a problem they don’t want to help…over the last 2 weeks i’ve put in 3 queries.
Until they get off their arses I can’t use my zwift membership.
Anyone else have probs with ZWIFT NON-support?

Agree Zwift support is worst I’ve dealt with.

Incompetence is one thing but complete ignorance is worst of the worst.

Waiting more than a week for a response

Will delete my account after.

Support is swamped at the moment.

What issue(s) are you having maybe the users on the Forums can assist you.

2 Likes

I was on trial subscription and then got automatically charged for the monthly fee. I haven’t used the service past the trial. I’d just like a refund of my monthly fee.

All my zwift data has been reset and notified me on 16.4 “free trial 7 days”. I had a level of 45 and a score 11326444. I have sent many messages nsähköpostilla support notifications, but there will not respond to anything.
in April, Zwift has charged two months ’fees on April 27th. and 28.4 on consecutive days. . Have others had a double charge ?? I also reported this, but no response from zwift?