Struggling to use Zwift

Hi all .

Struggling to use swift on I phone XR .
All garmin speed & cadence showing connected and goes straight to Rider .

Rider Not moving . I’ve changed all battery’s . Disconnected & forgotten all BT Devices Closed all apps on Phone . I’m using a basic turbo Trainer . Useing WI-Fi . Latest I Phone Update 13.5.1 . Spent hours and not got anywhere .

Any Ideas Issue NO SIGNAL

Zwift up to date?

People have had long running problems with this error. “No signal” showing for Garmin speed and cadence.

Have you tried just pairing speed and not cadence?

Hi @Ste_Blenkin welcome

Which model Garmin sensors are you using? The older Garmin units broadcast in ANT+ only. iOS devices receive in Bluetooth only. That may be why you can’t find the signal

If your Garmin sensors are the newer ones that broadcast in Bluetooth and ANT+ - be sure that the Bluetooth signal is not binding to the iOS, or to the Garmin app (if you’re using it). If either of those is stealing the Blueooth signal, then the signal won’t be available to the Zwift app.

I’ve tried all closed & disconcerted all My Bluetooth devices . WI-Fi all good .

Speed sensor connects and whilst peddling no speed showing up just goes straight to zswift rider …

Useing IPHONE XR & garmin Bluetooth devices .

All my apps shutdown & Bluetooth turnd of in apps

I’ve tried all closed & disconcerted all My Bluetooth devices . WI-Fi all good .

Speed sensor connects and whilst peddling no speed showing up just goes straight to zswift rider …

Using IPHONE XR & garmin Bluetooth devices. Battery’s all good . Loads straight to my rider soon as there connected . No speed showing up rider stands side of road

Thanks for messageing