Spin down test issues

I posted a link two posts above yours that tells you how to calibrate your trainer. I took 30 seconds of my life to read briefly that your trainer does not use its own app to calibrate. The link explains how to do it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help. The article is really detailed and complete. I am going trough it as I type… It’s still quite complex and hard to figure it all out… Thanks again!
I believe, however, that this is a bug that Zwift should work on… The actual spindown screen “gets” weird (with those 5 steps…) They should address this…

1 Like

Hi Ian, I just got my Minoura Kagura LST9200, same issue. Did you use another app to calibrate? Which possitio do you use with zwift? 0, 1, 2 or 3? I don’t know anyone with the kagura!

Hi Ian, I just got my Minoura Kagura LST9200, same issue. Did you use another app to calibrate? Which possitio do you use with zwift? 0, 1, 2 or 3? I don’t know anyone with the kagura

Hi I attached via ant+ Which I bought separately rather than Bluetooth and the zwift calibration worked perfectly. Haven’t tested against other riders so still not sure how accurate though. Hope this helps.

New Suito, tried spindown using Zwift and keep getting the “keep spinning” message.

Downloaded the Elite MyEtraining app, closed down Zwift (if you don’t it also does not work) and turned off Suito. Warmed it up for 10 minutes then did test. Not impressed, it’s nowhere near original factory value and my Watts in game are silly low.

Joining a Zwift ride tonight, the True2. If I get dropped because I can’t keep up (very likely) it’s going back.

Hi @D_Boocock_Team3R, welcome to the forums. There are a lot of reported issues with the Suito, check this thread out.

Mike, it’s going back. Look at this screenshot - the Suito is the last ride. See the HR’s for a clue to how hard I was working for just 1.9 w/kg.

Hi All
I have just purchased a Saris m2 and have the same issue with calibration !

What is the trainer app that some say works ?
And why haven’t Zwift sent an upgrade to sort this bug ?

Hi @Bruce_Lockyer

The app should be listed in your trainer instruction book. Saris use the Saris app in the app store.

It is always better to use the trainer app, since it will be the most up to date. Sometimes it can take weeks or months before Zwift get the changes that manufacturers make to the calibration then Zwift has to incorporate it and send out a new update.

2 Likes

Hi Gerrie
Thanks
The app information that came with the trainer was for Rouvy which requires another subscription !
When searching the App Store for Saris all I get is Saris 4x4

What phone do you use? If you can get a Apple or android phone you should be able to download the app.

I also think you can still use the Rouvy app to calibrate for free.

1 Like

Hola Rubén,

Llegaste a conectar correctamente tu Minoura Kagura en Zwift?
Yo nunca lo conseguí. pedaleaba y pedaleaba y mi “muñequito” parecía ir siempre a 8 km/h o menos…
Me desesperé. Nunca lo usé. Estoy tratando de deshacerme del rodillo…
Si me dijeras que tú lo conseguiste usar me lo replantearía…
Gracias por tu ayuda de antemano!

Hi Gerrie

The Saris app worked :grin:

Thanks very much for your help :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I am happy that that worked for you. @Bruce_Lockyer

1 Like

The 37kph is not correct indication, which should be 54kph, please try to accelerate up to 54kph then see the stop indication and finally completing the calibration.

Ha mine wont get past 12kph no matter how fast I pedal in what gear.