So when will the "fan view" button in companion ever start working?

And why is it even there? It not typically zwift-hq to give us a feature before it´s super tought-trough.

It works! I believe the limitation is that the rider you wish to view has to be on the same map and in your near vicinity. For example, if you are on Alpe du Zwift and the other rider on the Volcano, not happening. If you are in Watopia and the other rider in London, not happening. How close does the other rider need to be? That is a good question.

So it only partially works. Like saying my body works because I can move, when I´m clearly ment to run.

It it silly of me to think it´s supposed to work like this: “Just watch” → “Select friend” → “Fan view”?

1 Like

:smile: I think/hope that Zwift will provide some method to view/watch any other riders this year w/out actually having to be riding in game. A spectator mode would be awesome to watch friends race, watch random riders, etc…

1 Like

So if my friend is racing, I can click “Ride with “name””, but he´s not visible, because he´s racing.
So when my friend is unavaliable for riding, it should not be possible to click “ride with”.

That´s not really what I´m arguing about, it just shows that Zwift has a feature that´s not working as intended.

Is this being discussed at Zwift HQ?