Update: the original date of 19 Jan has been moved to 24 Jan for this implementation. This has been done in order to roll the changes out on a day of the week better suited to accommodate the race schedule, specifically the ZRL races.
Hey ZwiftPower racers!
For a quick list of information, scroll down to the quick help guide at the bottom of this post.
This is something we’re excited to have for the site moving forward, as it means you will no longer need a separate username and password to sign into or register on ZwiftPower.
Instead, when logging in or registering, you will be redirected to the Zwift login where you will use your Zwift email and password to connect to ZwiftPower.
For all existing accounts on ZwiftPower:
Your results and profile will exist just as they did before this change. That means you’ll still be able to view your power, upload a dual analysis, change your race rules as an event organizer, etc.
If you’re creating a new account on ZwiftPower:
- You will need to first log into Zwift.com.
- Opt-in to ZwiftPower on your Zwift account.
- After you’ve done that, you’ll head back to ZwiftPower and simply click “register with Zwift.”
- You should now be signed up for ZwiftPower and ready to view your results!
Getting familiar with the site? Check out or FAQ here.
And that’s it!
As always, if you see something that isn’t quite right or not working as you’d expect, please let us know here or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick help guide
What do I do if:
I’m a racer with an existing ZwiftPower account?
- Your ZwiftPower account will not be changed or function differently, save for the login. When you click “login” you will be redirected to use your Zwift email and password and will then be brought back to the site as normal. You will no longer need to use a separate username and password to access ZwiftPower.
I’m registering on ZwiftPower for the first time?
- Before registering on ZwiftPower, you will need to first log into Zwift.com and then opt-in to Zwiftpower on your Zwift account. Afterward, go to zwiftpower.com and click the “register with Zwift” button. You will be directed to use your Zwift email and password to complete sign up, and will then be registered on ZwiftPower.
I’m a race organizer for community races on ZwiftPower?
- After logging in with your Zwift email and password, your account will function the same as it did before the sign on changes. You should still see the series you were running in all the usual places. Your administrative privileges for your races will not be changed.
I want to delete my ZwiftPower account? Can I still keep my Zwift account?
- You can delete your ZwiftPower account if you no longer wish to have one. Your Zwift account will not be deleted. You’ll be able to re-create a ZwiftPower account with your same Zwift profile in the future should you wish to do so. If you want to delete your ZwiftPower account, check out this article.
I am under 16 and want to use ZwiftPower?
- At this time, you must still be over 16 to use ZwiftPower. You can still race, but you won’t be able to use ZwiftPower.
I have a race happening during the down time?
- During this time, ZwiftPower will be unavailable. You will not be able to login, check your results, look at live data, etc. Race results will be processed retroactively once the site is brought back up.