Since Update Riders List Dwindles

I’ve been using Zwift for a few months now…never an issue with anything.  But since the latest update I find the riders list to the right dwindles until its just me.  I haven’t had any visual of my internet dropping out at any time either.  I’ve tried it in both directions with the same results.  Here’s a snapshot showing only 4 riders but +45 more down below.  I use a desktop PC.  Any ideas?

Yes, I have seen the same the last few times I used Zwift and it’s pretty frustrating. Last night there were 35 or more riders but my name was the only one listed for the duration of my wide (another came up briefly but then disappeared).

This greatly reduces the value of Zwift for me since I like to log on and pick someone to chase or stay away from :).

Also on a PC (Surface Pro 3).

Mark

I also had this issue last time I was on Zwift. Half of the time I’m on Zwift, I’m just watching. This bug means it’s incredibly hard to select people to watch.

Same here, I start with others visible but within a couple of minutes it becomes just me riding.  Frustrating yes but even more so because although I can see that I have beaten others for the KOM or lap times I am unable to ‘win’ a jersey as it seems to view me as now ‘outside’ of the game…  A fix would be greatly appreciated.

A fix is coming, everyone. Thank you for your continued patience!

Eric, hi, did swift find a fix for this?

Hi Steve,

It should’ve been live several versions ago. What version of Zwift are you currently running?