Route Badges on long rides

Hi @Craig_Needham_NMS
Oh man that’s frustrating!
The same issue is being experienced with the “Four Horsemen” route - I raised the issue via this thread. The thread is now 116 articles long with 20+ votes so clearly it is not an isolated case! More people are reporting the same disappointment with the “Uber Pretzel” - which you can obviously confirm.

re: the PRL Full, several people have also missed out on the badge, although I know of one person who was awarded it on 13/9 - the inconsistency is puzzling and frustrating.

As to who to contact, the sheer number of “Hey that happened to me too!” replies in the Four Horsemen thread led to Zwift posting this reply - I can say I did exactly what was asked in the email, and more.

A few days later I received the standard boilerplate response informing us “technical limitations” prevent them from awarding the badge after the fact, with a few useless tips like “save the ride after you finish” and “make sure you don’t take any random turns” :roll_eyes:

So what they are saying is they can support a streaming platform supporting 30,000 concurrent users, but triggering a badge is not possible? I find that very hard to believe :thinking:

The perception I have is they couldn’t be bothered doing the analysis of what was sent to them (ie log files) and they just replied with the boilerplate response, then moved onto the next email - like you said, a shockingly negative customer experience.

So there you have it - recent experience is you will zero assistance. Perhaps you’ll get lucky and they will help you! :pray:t2:

1 Like