Riders disappearing - again

Hi Guys. Joined the C pace partner this morning, and as soon as the pedal assist stopped, I was all alone on the road, no other riders. Then about 30 secs later, everyone appeared again, although I was now 10 secs behind the pack. Took me a good 3-4 mins to get back on. Same thing happened two days ago in TdZ St1. Although the riders returned much quicker on that occasion. Is it just a glitch, as my fibre connection is pretty solid, or something you are aware of? Both rides were done at 06:00 SAST

Riders disappearing (as opposed to only having bikes - and no riders) is a sign of connectivity issues.

Do check your ride’s log with Zwiftalizer .

Sjo, thanks for the link, lots of info there!! Seems it was a network issue, first encounter with it, almost died trying to catch back up. But looking on Zwitalizer, it says: Old version detected . This log is from game client version 1.0.60639 which is different from the current game client version 1.0.60474
Normally Zwift updates automatically. Are you aware of anywhere I can force an update?

Zwift updates on its own on Windows - but not on Android (not sure about other platforms…)

As this is Android, it depends on you phone’s setting (Play Store.)

Best to manually check for updates apps once in a while, or set to automatically update.

@Marius_Boshoff

60474 is still the latest version for Windows. Zwiftalizer doesn’t know when the version numbers vary for different OS’s. This forum thread is updated when we release new versions.

I do like the various fixes that Zwiftalier suggests. Here are some more from the Zwift side of things