Ride not recording on Ceramic Speed mission

Just rode the MTB again today to try to complete the Mission in the jungle route after the ride it didnt register in the Mission 2nd time already didnt register for the Mission whats wrong?

Same here. I rode the MTB today and got zero miles counted toward the mission. It was a solo ride.

Earlier this week, I rode the TT bike on a solo workout and that counted. I rode my road bike on a solo ride and that counted. I rode my road bike in a meetup and the meetup did not count toward the mission.

Iā€™m not clear if group rides and meetups count but solo rides certainly should and Iā€™m annoyed that the MTB ride didnā€™t count. The only reason that I selected that bike and route was the mission. :frowning:

Have since found that the first ride on any of the three bike types is not counted on Android (cant test on iOS). So i have to complete a ride after changing the bike (not counted against mission) and the next ride on the same bike will be counted.
Subsequent rides continue to be counted as long as the bike isnt changed.
For me it seems to be the changing of the bike that is causing the issue.

TT ride today did not register toward challenge. Please fix Zwift!

Last two days of my road bike distance were not recorded toward the ceramicspeed OSPW event. MTB and TT distance are already completed.

Using Zwift from android phone.

Iā€™ve been having exactly the same issue. Completed the road bike miles last week, without issue. Changed to MTB after a group ride on Friday and it counted just fine. Changed to my TT and rode a 45k group ride (wasnā€™t comfortable but i wanted the kmā€™s) Saturday - didnā€™t record. So I thought maybe group rides donā€™t count. Yesterday, rode 25km on TT bike and it counted. Then it gets even more weird. Followed it up immediately with 10k on a different course - it didnā€™t count. Switched to MTB for a warmup ahead of a group ride this morning - 2k counted. Did the group ride on road bike, finished that, changed back to mtb, rode 15k - not counted. Changed to a TT bike, rode 15k - this one counted. I have no idea what is going on - all of the rides today were in the same session of Zwift, i.e. I didnā€™t close the app between rides. I raised a ticket yesterday so I guess we might get an official response. I get that in the general scheme of things it really isnā€™t that important, but this is my first negative experience with the game. Up until now everything has just worked which i love

Iā€™ve just done 30km to finish the TT bike but it hasnā€™t counted, my last ride was a TT bike ride doing 30k and that counted both rides have been on solo ride on android. I donā€™t get much time to do this challenge so every km counts for me to finish it come on Zwift give me my kmā€™s back

Wasted an hour trying to get some miles counted. Out of a total of 20km on the MTB over 5 different rides (testing and trying to see if the distnace would count) only 2.5km was added to my total. A couple of rides on the TT bike were not much better with only one counting and the other not.

The thought of doing another 75km on the TT bike and not knowing if they will count or not has turned me right off completing this mission. I cannot be bothered wasting time trying to work around yet more Zwift jankiness.

Iā€™m also having the issue. I finally was able to join the mission from a PC on May 8. Iā€™ve done a few rides since then and it appears like maybe it only recorded 1 of those rides.

I have a friend encountering the same for TT bike. MTB and RB completed without any issue. Rode more than 100km on TT in multiple ride, but only the very first ride (30km) is recorded.

One more ride that counted on 5/11, followed by a ride that did not on 5/12. All of my rides have been pretty similar in detail: workouts using ERG and only on Waptopia.

Could it be any thing to do with using the Zwift own stock bikes! I used the Zwift MTB & TT but am getting no rides recorded in the Giant TCR I bought in the drop shop. Gonna try the Zwift stock road bike tomorrow!

Did you have the OSPW wheels right away? Iā€™ve been doing the ceramic speed mission for a while and the rides are being counted but I donā€™t have the wheels. App is up to date, not riding a tron bike. I use ATV and just reset it today and reinstalled the zwift app. Also curious about the Boost(?) feature. Any help appreciated!

Dear Zwift,
Your ceramic speed challenge doesnā€™t work (see every comment in this thread for details). Please can you give us a challenge for June that has been tested on all of the platforms you supposedly support.
Thanks!

Hi @Matt_Hamblin

Welcome to the forum.

Many people completed the mission with 0 issues.

Tell us more about your setup, what do you use for Zwift? Make sure to restart your device before every ride and close the Zwift app on all other devices.

Hi @Gerrie_Delport

I am also having a similar issue with having miles recorded. I had an issue with the Parlee challenge as well and had to create a ticket.

I am running Zwift on Apple TV (the app is up to date) and also log in through the companion app via android. I close every the app every time after a ride as well. Please can you advise?

Hi @Brent_Gee

I donā€™t use ATV so I can only repeat what other users found to work.

It sounds like you are doing the correct things.

Restarting ATV before every ride and closing all other zwift apps.

Are your ATV hard wired?

Itā€™s via wifi but there isnā€™t a connection issue. My rides are recorded. Just not showing up for the challenge.

I signed up for the challenge at the start of the month and had completed all of the road miles and half of the TT miles. I logged in yesterday via AppleTV only to notice that my challenge stats have been reset and I was no longer part of the challenge, Losing 120km of road and 40km of TT.
I have signed back up for the challenge, hopefully there is time to get all of the challenges complete.

I completed the mission and even saw the banner saying i completed it then now i log into Zwift and shows i still need TT miles.

2 Likes