Results for ZRL races last night not available

The WTRL site appears not to be showing any results for this weeks races .
It seems to only allow you to select last seasons “events” ( and not show you results except for one league where its wrong ? )

The information from zwift seems to be mostly* updated on zwiftpower .

I say mostly because at least one of our riders data is missing …

Anyone know what is going on . I avoid the farcebook and have no desire to go look at it .

2 Likes

WTRL on Facebook have said they expect the results to be published by end of day Thursday, possibly sooner.

1 Like

4 seasons in and still trying to figure out how to get us automated results. Pretty disappointing.

Zwiftpower can get results out near real time so yes it definately is .

1 Like

except there are results missing from zp so that is not the solution.

WTRL have moved to results directly from Zwift this season so a lot of new code and checking rather than relying on ZP which we’ve all seen as been less that ideal previous seasons.

If you check the WTRL website they have put an update that they are aiming to get results out for Thursday evening or hopefully sooner.

With thousands of teams with many that probably entered wrong cats, need DQ, need moved leagues, left pens early it’s quite a bit to sort so i’d rather they take a day or two and get it right rather than what we saw previous seasons with it being a bit rushed and generating more complaints. Add to that the 100+ daily emails that they are responding to individually.

1 Like

Would be nice if Zwift actually stepped up and made things more seamless and implemented automated TTT starts and other improvements to make automated results more feasible. 4 seasons in and not a single improvement to the biggest race series on the platform, with over 10K participating.

Instead, we have to wait for one man to spend 48 straight hours trying to make sense of the data. Pretty ridiculous.

3 Likes

The results always take longer for the first race of a ZRL season. It’s been the same every season. It doesn’t seem at all unreasonable to me that they do some extra checks on everything, and they will be no doubt getting a lot more email enquiries after the first race.

It normally gets much much quicker for the second race onwards.

Equally doesn’t seem unreasonable to publish provisional results then do the extra checks . When they finally get published there will be another load of those email enquiries to address , better to get feedback in advance to help with those “extra checks” .

But hey we know how this is considered and goes don’t we .

1 Like

I think this is a case of getting used to a lousy experience and being conditioned to think it’s acceptable. I feel that things should improve over time.

3 Likes

We are probably being blamed for this problem with our pesky registering in numbers and not understanding and following the uncontrolled process and system around racing and not doing it properly. Its as if we didn’t even have countless threads PLEADING for zwift to just make it easy for us to enter events properly without having to somehow know all the hidden things that are in place . We even had a test series to do this but it has amounted to zero actual change when it comes to it .

3 Likes

Any information on this weeks (lack of ) results so far on the WTRL facebook page ? Been in ZP since race completed , but just need the team ranking scored . position and segment points info. .

2 Likes

This was posted before racing started.

“Before we get hammered with ‘Where are the results?’ posts…
We expect to have them up later today. Points races have a different set of settings and all new direct data feeds, we would like to take a bit of additional time to check all cylinders are firing correctly.”

Thanks … although its now tomorrow of course , in some of the early regions almost the day after tomorrow :smiley:

Yeah I miss the good old days when you could cross the line in 17th but visit Zwiftpower to find you had won :crazy_face:

3 Likes