Removal of a user

I work for a bike shop that sells smart trainers and sponsors local Zwift group rides. When experimenting with the features of Zwift, we added myself as a user/rider to the app at work. Now I would like to remove myself from that screen within Zwift but for the life of me can’t figure out how to remove a user. Can anyone here provide me with the steps to do so??? Thx!

If you are talking about Zwift on iOS then you swipe left on your user name at the log in screen and it should remove you from the list of users (a red trashcan appears).

1 Like

How about on an Apple TV?

I can’t confirm it, but I think you would need to log in under another user’s account, either existing or brand new, and then they would be the ones that autopopulate the login box. Otherwise you would need to delete and reinstall the Zwift app.

Old post but I had same issue and had to uninstall and reinstall Zwift app on Apple TV to remove user on Home Screen. Should be easier.

1 Like

Old post…still:

Go in Apple TV to Settings->General and remove all used e-mail. Then go back to Zwift, re-login should work and all previous users are gone.

How about on a PC? I’ve got “wrong” e-mail addresses that Zwift remembers. It would be great to remove them. Any idea where Zwift stores login e-mail addresses?

Nope. Doesn’t work.