I got my zwift foot pod yesterday. I have been using the cycling version for a couple weeks. I got the pod in the mail and had no issues setting it up. syncd right up. calibrated it and went on a nice little 5k run.
This morning I go to run and I notice the light on the pod is red instead of green. I dont think anything of it until I get logged in and notice that it sync’d but I am running and my avatar is not. Everything I tried, I could get it to pair, but he wouldn’t move.
- Tried restarting phone and laptop.
- tried to run zwift through my desktop and then on my phone. Same issue.
- Put my phone in airplane mode and disabled mobile data.
- Checked to make sure it didn’t pair through bluetooth on my phone.
- Switched batteries(even though it was brand new)
The only thing i can think of is that the red light is some sort of error.