Recovering Workout

First can I congratulate you on great application, very useful training aid to help me recover from a cycling shoulder injury (things hurt a lot more in the real world).

I’ve been using Zwift for a number of weeks (Strava Premium member) and have had a few screen freezes during workouts and rides. This morning I experienced my worst, 4 application freezes in a row (gave up after last one - this was just a normal ride). Once application is stopped and started again (no need to reboot PC), application works for a short period. The main issue I wanted to raise, would it be possible to write something into the software to recover a partial workout and continue from where you left off. I upload my partial workouts to Strava and they can be read to the point of screen freeze.

Current set up using Garmin Ant+, Garmin cadence sensor, Garmin HR monitor & standard turbo trainer.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Andrew,

For all crash-related issues, please submit a support ticket. Also include the log.txt file from the particular ride (not launcher_log.txt).

That being said, recovering workouts is on our list.