Program window minimizing

Anyone running zwift on a laptop and having the app minimize? It doesn’t crash it keeps tracking me but keeps minimizing randomly during a ride. Very annoying having to have it close enough to click the
icon while riding

Most likely it’s some other app (not Zwift) running on your PC. You could try using Borderless Gaming Releases · Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming · GitHub

1 Like

Definitely not seen that behaviour. What else is running and perhaps trying to grab focus?

Have you tried running it Full Screen?

I have had the same problem consistently - every singe tile I rider. I’ve emailed Zwift and was told to consult the forums; so here I am, but there’s not much here to go on. I am not running any other programs. I turn on the computer load Zwift and start riding. It happens between 4 and 8 min after I start a ride. My last ride was over 1 hour and it minimized around 4 min and 1 hr 4 min. Seems suspicious. It’s a real problem if I am riding in an area with a positive gradient. By the time I get it up on the screen again, I’m dead in the water and need to crush it to get going again.

Hi everyone. This is Juan from Zwift. I appreciate you share your concern here. Undoubtedly, Window minimizing messes up your Zwift experience. This is not widespread behavior. Don’t be discouraged. We are here to help you.

There are a few reasons why you could be experienced this. Faulty Display Drivers : Outdated or corrupted display drivers can cause conflicts with apps and make your apps minimize themselves unexpectedly. I’d like to suggest you update your graphic driver by clicking here.

Third-Party Software Interference: Sometimes, certain third-party apps can conflict with Zwift and cause it to be minimized without warning, as @Paul_Southworth mentioned.

Also, Malware or Viruses: Malicious software can interfere with your programs and cause them to minimize themselves or behave unexpectedly. If you want to learn how to remove them, please visit this Windows support article.

Let’s give a try and let us know how it goes. It’d be great to hear from you soon.