Power2max Ant+ Connection Drop Outs?

Having issues with Zwift randomly dropping connect to the power2max power meter. Never happened before… Just stared randomly. Ant+ does not drop HR and Garmin does not drop the power meter… Just Zwift. Tried different computers and dongles and updating software but nothing. At a loss…

@Raye_TechyKids_D I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution to this?

I seem to be ok now. Not sure that I really did anything specific. I have a Kurt Kinetic Trainer and ensure that the trainer is connected first via BlueTooth then connect the Power Meter through Ant+. I make sure that it’s just my HR and Power Meter connected to Ant+ and nothing else… I swapped BT dongles and ports around but not sure if it really solved anything or if I can say one port dongle is better than the other. I did move my computer closer to the bike and that’s probably the biggest change. Power2Max Support was great and assisted with looking at data files so make sure you reach out to them too and that power meter is updated… Hope some of that helps but I’ve tried so much that I can’t say one specific thing fixed it.

Power2Max did not find a sending issue by the way. Signals were perfect which is why I went back to play around with everything receiving related…