I have been having issues where my power is going up and down via my wahoo kickr on zwift.
After a long process of trying to troubleshoot with Wahoo which involved
- swapping internet connections
- uninstalling / reinstalling zwift
- firmware updates on kickr
- unpairing sensors
- checking battery voltages
- reset of Apple TV with reinstall of zwift
I ran a test on Waboo and power was much more stable.
I was pairing power with Apple TV + HR and pairing cadence with companion app.
Today I tried pairing the Power / Kickr with companion and NOT with Apple TV and the power seemed far more stable.
I am using the 3 second average on power.
ERG mode works 100% , it’s just in normal mode where the issue was.
Which makes me think that there is an issue / delay with actual APPLE TV.
Anyone else encounter this ?